Do you want to earn millions in real estate? Join our team and become an accredited real estate salesperson!
We are looking for young and dynamic individuals who have are motivated by their goals to have a flourishing career in real estate sales. Working as a real estate salesperson/agent is both fun and rewarding. It gives you the freedom of time to work when you want, it is not job where you have to work from 8am-5pm and you don’t have a boss/employer, you are only under the supervision of a licensed real estate broker who will guide and mentor you along the way.
You are not compensated with a salary, you are paid through professional fees/commissions which is a lot bigger compared to salaries. One good transaction will make you earn a professional fee which is higher than working in a call center for 2 years. Most of all, the real estate industry in the Philippines especially in Cebu is still on the rise and continues to grow so there are a lot of sales opportunities for you as a real estate agent.
Requirements to join our team:
- Male or female and must be at least 18 years old
- Must have completed at least two (2) years in college
- Must be open-minded, patient, humble, has initiative, trainable, willing to learn and work on the field
- Must be a good team player and have a passion for sales
- Must be goal and career-oriented and does not know how to quit
- Must be HONEST and professional in dealing with clients and other people
- Attend our real estate career orientation
Before you join, know more about:
A real estate salesperson does not need to have a license to practice the profession. You only need to be accredited by the Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) through a licensed real estate broker; therefore, all your transactions should be with the authorization and knowledge of your broker. Please read Section 31 of RA 9646 for more information. (This is a requirement)
After joining our team, you will be required to:
- Attend a seminar hosted by a PRC accredited real estate service provider equal to 12 units or hours
- Apply for real estate salesperson accreditation at the local PRC office
Applying for accreditation at the PRC under your licensed real estate broker makes you a legal and lawful real estate service practitioner.
So what are you waiting for? Contact Us and send your resume and application letter.