For Sale PHP1,375,000 starting price - Condominium, Residential, Studio Unit
Pampering you inside out…
Just a few minutes to the bustling uptown center, Corinthian Residences imbibes bliss and serenity so you can spend life away from the demands and anxiety of everyday work. With affordability in mind, Corinthian Residences lets you achieve the style and lifestyle you’ve always dreamed in a condominium. Our 24 – 31 sq.m. square-cut units also allow you to emerge adjoining units for more living spaces so you can enjoy home just the way you want it.
The Corinthian Residences is a perfect choice for singles, young professionals and small families as it provides the condominium living convenience within the proximity of key establishments that provide the day to day needs of a typical resident. The condominium project embodies affordability, convenience and sense of security.
Compared to studio units of other condominium developments which are typically 18 – 22 sq.m. and cost between PHP 1.7M to PHP 2.4M, the one bedroom unit at The Corinthian Residences ranges between 24 – 31 sq.m. and starts only at PHP 1.375M. This is unheard of in the Cebu real estate industry that is why this project is a major buyer attraction and is selling like hotcakes.
Developer: Landtraders World Properties Corp.
Total Land Area: 1,692 sq.m.
Total No. of Units: 290 condominium units
Total No. of Floors: 10 storeys
Type of units: One Bedroom type
Unit Sizes: 24 sq.m. – 31 sq.m.
Gross Floor Area: 14,377 sq.m.
Date of Completion: 3rd Quarter 2015
- Ground Floor parking
- 24- hour security
- Twin hi-speed elevator system
- Fire protection & automatic sprinkler system
- Fire alarm system
- 100 % back-up generator
- Individual mailboxes
- Garbage chutes in every floor
- Provisions for air-con, telephone & cable TV
- Elegant lobby & reception counter
- Swimming Pool
TERMS OF PAYMENT:
CASH PAYMENT A-1
Reservation fee is Php 30,000 (Non-refundable/Non-transferable)
Full payment of Total Contract Price(TCP) within 30 days from date of reservation. 5% discount on TCP will be given to buyer
BANK / PAG IBIG FINANCING
- Reservation fee is Php 30,000 (Non-refundable/Non-transferable).
- 80% Bank/Pag-ibig Financing
- 20% will be the DP/ Equity to be paid in thirty(30) to thirty-six (36) equal monthly installments with no interest (covered by post-dated checks).
- Accredited financial institution are Pag-ibig, Banco de Oro, China bank, Metrobank, BPI and RCBC.
- Other financial institution not mentioned above will be subject to verification by LWPC prior to its approval for loan.
- If buyer opts to pay total equity at one time, a discount of 5% of equity paid will be given.
- Reservation fee is Php 30,000 (Non-refundable/Non-transferable)
- 80% in-house financing, 20% will be the DP payable within thirty (30) to thirty-six (36) months.
- In-house financing period is minimum for 3 years and maximun of 5 years @ 10% per annum (straight/non-declining)
- The monthly amortization shall be covered with post-dated checks.
- Buyers availing of in-house financing are required to secure a mortgage redemption insurance and fire insurance from a reputable insurance company.
BLOCKING OR HOLDING OF UNIT
A reservation fee of Php 30,000 must be paid prior to blocking or holding of unit
LWPC will not accept post-dated checks as payment for reservation fees
Upon payment of reservation fee/equity, the buyer acknowledges in the RESERVATION AGREEMENT the names of the broker/s responsible for the sale. This acknowledgement of broker/s is FINAL and CANNOT BE REVOKE by any parties concern.
Therefore, the sale will be credited to the above mention broker/s.
Prices/rates and terms may change without prior notice. For properties and projects under a developer, the prices and terms are set by the developer, for properties for sale/rent by the owner, prices/rates and terms are set by their respective owners not the brokers/agents handling this website. To get the latest updates, please contact us.
- Ceramic tiled flooring for toilet and baths
- Complete electrical facilities
- Complete electrical switches and convenient outlet
- Exhaust fan on toilet and bath
- Finished painted interior wall
- One bedroom with wooden panel main door and cabinet
- PCV door on toilet and bath
- Porcelain titles on living and dining and kitchen area
- PVC sliding windows with clear glass
- Toilet and Bath complete with show and water closet